Monday, September 5, 2011

Who Am I?

My name is Persiah M-E. Alcorn and I am from Berkeley, California. My birthday is January 28th, 93 which means I am 18 years old. I am majoring in journalism with a concentration in broadcast news with a minor in medical sociology. I used to play soccer, basketball, and softball until I tore my ACL in 2009. After tearing my ACL I began dancing contemporary modern once again. I chose to go to Howard University because many of the schools I was accepted at were not willing to give me much financial aid and would be impossible for my mother to pay for out of her own pocket. Howard University gave me a small "scholarship" but even without that scholarship my mom was still financially able to pay for me to go here. In high school I was very active in every club and student government group which I can hopefully carry into my endeavours at Howard University.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment